Im getting there!!

This blog is mainly to post everyday happenings and events that take place in our lives. ( Well maybe not everyday!) It is also to post any thoughts for the day or year.


Monday, June 29, 2009

weekend road trip

I am going to post some random happenings from the past couple of months! I know I have fallen way behind in blogging! Facebook has taken me over!!! Ill try to keep up!



This past weekend the kids and I went to Blackfoot Idaho for a Crawford family BBQ. We went to the lake and enjoyed meeting new friends and seeing Gran ( my mom). Saturday after the BBQ we had a big firework show! We all had such a great time!









Sunday morning we sang Happy Birthday to Bryce and then the kids and I went to Breakfast. On our way home we took a detour through Soda Springs and down through Montpelliar to Minnetonka caves. It was so spectacular! If anyone ever has a chance to go put it on your list!

The drive up there was beautiful. We had a few road hogs along the way!!! Moooove over!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Jill - you look GREAT!

Ed and Joyce Collins said...

I concur with that statement! You do look great! (your Mother looks good too.) And I like your new post--you have also changed the look of your blog to fit the occasion (July 4th) Love, Aunt Joyce