Im getting there!!

This blog is mainly to post everyday happenings and events that take place in our lives. ( Well maybe not everyday!) It is also to post any thoughts for the day or year.


Monday, February 2, 2009

WSU cheerleading

These pictures were from our night out on Saturday. Natalie and Wayde were in a cheer clinic on Wed. to learn a cheer to perform at the Weber State basketball game. I origanally signed only Natalie up...however while checking her in I noticed Wayde having the time of his life, as Wayde only knows how, with the male cheerleaders. When I went to pull him away so they could get started one of the guys that knows Wayde, (his mom is Wayde's resourse teacher) said Wayde
would be great sign him up!!! So now I have a son who loves cheerleading!!!

































1 comment:

Ed and Joyce Collins said...

I'm watching you! Sure do love you! Aunt Joyce.